Mitel 50005105 ASU II Analog Phone Service Unit
This item is power on tested only, we are unable to test the item any further.
This item comes with no warranty.
Mitel 3300 ICP ASU II Analog Services Unit
The ASU II chassis supports up to 48 ONS phones or up to 8 LS trunks depending on how the unit is configured with peripheral cards.
4 + 12 Port Combo Card (50005104)
- Four Loop Start (LS) trunks for analog connection to a central office
- 12 On-Premise Station (ONS) Lines for analog phones
- Four System Fail Transfer (SFT) relays that provide direct connection between an analog telephone and a Loop Start trunk in the event of a system or power failure
- LS trunks and ONS lines connect to the module using a 25-pair male D-type (Amphenol) connector.
- 16 On-Premise Station (ONS) Lines for analog phones (50005103)
- 24 On-Premise Station (ONS) Lines for analog phones
- Minimum Software Version 3300 R7.0 UR2
We Also Recommend